Friday, September 05, 2008

Maramor Chocolates Dark Chocolate Squares with Omega 3















check out their website here!
I have been wanting to try these for awhile and now that I can no longer locate my Coco Via Dark Chocolate covered Almonds, I decided to take the plunge. They are very good. They have 50 calories, 105 mg omega 3, approx 3 grms sugar, 4 grms fat each. The "serving size" is for 3 squares but I am only doing one a day. It is really good chocolate and easy packaged to take in your lunch for a treat that is healthy. I love dark chocolate for satisfying my chocolate cravings. It isn't as sweet as milk chocolate but it is healthier and more satisfiying. I found these at my favorite GNC in Anchorage ($14.99 minus 20% gold card discount) and am including the photo of the address so locals can go check it out. The store honors the gold card discount everyday. They also stock lots of low carb bars (think ISS Oh Yeah! wafer bars) and shakes. I think I will continue to buy these as a nice daily treat that keeps me from feeling chocolate deprived. Besides omega 3's help your heart, brain, and eyes.

No comments: