Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oh! how I love the politically incorrect nerds!



Mr. Boston is just the kind of guy I would have been head over heels about in high school and college and he would have been lusting after some Vogue reading, sorority girl club member, standing weekly mani pedi with bleach appointment, size 2, with bulimia. I would have been his "good friend". He is crass, disgusting at times, and says horrible things about larger women. But I am still attracted to his blog and if I am honest, him. Husband knows this and thinks it is funny as he is a politically incorrect nerd himself, he just never got a chance to become a reality television star. I must warn you if you go to check out his blog, you will be offended, especially if you allow yourself to take some of his remarks personally. I have to wonder if some of what he writes isn't written a little tongue in cheek with the whole idea behind it to shock and offend. Then of course there is the possibility that he is just that self absorbed these days and that prejudiced against larger women. I hope not but unfortunately it is a possibility. Read at your own risk.
see his home page on vh1 here

No comments: