Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kirkland Signature Sugar-Free Calcium Chews










I'd probably take my vitamins more regularly if they all tasted like chocolate. I found these at Costco for $11.79 for a bag of 150 soft chews. Each piece has 20 calories, 4 gms of carbs, 3 grms of sugar alcohols, 200 international units of Vit D, 40 mcgs of Vit K, 500mg of Calcium, 20 mgs of sodium. It also has no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, yeast, or gluten. They recommend taking 3 a day. (one chew has 50% of rda calcium, Vit D, and Vit K) These are chewy and though the chocolate flavor is very mild, it is still pretty good. I liked them and will be buying them again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed these had calcium carbonate and we are to take calcium citrate after surery. After RNY your body can't absorb the carbonate as well.

Anonymous said...

I also noted that this is a calcium carbonate item and we(RNY) cannot absorb this...It must be calcium citrate...