Thursday, May 08, 2008

Crystal Light immunity in Natural cherry Pomegranate flavor







Okay I will admit that I can't find much about this product that is "natural" besides the use of it in the name of the flavor but it sure is tasty. I can't find any real juice in it's ingredient list either but I love the flavor regardless of this fact. It has 5 calories for 8 ozs. This is much less than some of the "sport" and "health" waters I have seen. I did notice that it contains aspartame which will turn some people off to it (I know, artificial sweeteners are bad um okay!)but when you are so limited on the amount of sugar you can intake without getting very sick, I think you have to allow for some artificial sweeteners in your life. This is not bitter nor is it too sweet. It is a really good alternative to plain old water, espeically if you are like me and have to make yourself drink in the first place. I think it is really worth a try. I found it at Fred Meyer, $4 (Alaska prices) for each 10 quart canaster.

No comments: