Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wha Guru Chew in Cashew Almond






I found these in the health food section at my local Fred Meyer for $1.00 each. They had several different flavors available. I chose to try the Cashew Almond flavor for this review. Each 1.13 oz bar has 160 calories, 10 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbohydrates, 8 grams of sugar, 4 grams of protein, and 60mgs of sodium. They aren't that attractive but they are very tasty. Sort of salty and sweet and caramel flavored. They chewy but not sticky. You can really taste the nut flavors in them. They don't stick to their wrapper like the Payday Pro bars do and are less messy as well. They too are very filling and dense without being heavy. I liked them even if they do have 10 grams of fat.
read more and order here!

1 comment:

cschoen said...

These look awesome but the 10 g of fat make me rethink....what say you?