Thursday, July 24, 2008

Extreme Body 50 by American Body Building Products in chocolate peanut butter











The first thing I said, okay thought to myself as Lilith is napping, when tasting this shake was, "Oh wow!". Yes, it is that thick and creamy. Shock the heck outta me. I expected it to have a funny after taste with 50 grams of protein, it does not have one. It is 15 oz at 270 calories, 4grams of fat (1.5 grms saturated), 3 grams sugar, 10 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fiber, 440mgs potassium, 220 mgs sodium, and 10mgs of cholesterol. It has 70% RDA of vitamin C, 100% RDA Calcium, 60% RDA of Vitamin D, 70% RDA of Folic Acid (I think this stuff beats out GNC's prenatal formula!), 100% RDA of Vitamin B12, and more. Yep, Wow! is right. Do you pay for this quality? depends, I found several at our favorite GNC (on Huffman in Ancorage) marked down from $3.99 each to $1.35 because it expires in August. Is it filling? You bet. I drank half of it and had to stop. I love this stuff. Husband is trying it today at work. I will have to get his input but I am sure he will give it a thumbs up also. If you live in Anchorage, check out the Huffman GNC for the marked down ones, they had a ton. Tell them I sent you.check out their other products here!

No comments: