Monday, March 26, 2007

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Women Liquid, Natural Berry Flavor



DO NOT BUY THIS! If you have had a rny then you know that your body will always have problems with most types of sugar, right? Well who would think that Fruitose would be in an all NATURAL vitamin? Not me. I read the lable checking to see the amount of Calcium and Vitamins it contained, it never occured to me to look at the list of ingred. to see if it had a sugar (as the SECOND ingred!) Well, Let me tell you the sugar still doesn't help the taste. It also looks like bile. I thought the first night that I took it and had cramps and nausea from it, it was because of the taste and because I had grossed myself out by looking at it, partially true I am sure, but when I looked at the ingred. list today, I saw fruitose. No wonder I was so sick. I can't return it now because it is open but I want to warn others so they don't make a costly mistake.

No comments: