Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Saturday Wrong Number

Replay of my coversation with drunk wrong number after he called for the 3rd (yes THIRD) time. "Lets get past the fact that your drunk or chemically impaired at 10 am and that this is the third time you've called me asking for (womans name ).. I'm going to try to make this as simple as i can for you to understand ok....dude (womans name) is not here, and has no affiliation with anyone at this number. You got played she gave you fake digits probably cuz you were even more wasted and wouldnt take NO for an answer last night, anymore than you will right now. So dude really take this as a wake up call an rethink how getting this wasted is affecting your judgement and behavior and have a nice day. He sheepishly replied, "thank you and um sorry"and hung up. My good karmic deed done for the day.

No comments: