Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's all about HER!, or so the box says!









I found this at Target for $2.00 for the four pack. You can't read it very well in the photos but it says on each can that 5% of net proceeds will be donated to charity. I have to admit that I am not the biggest citrus fan and I have abstained away from any carbonated beverages since having my surgery (I didn't realize this was a carbonated beverage otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it). I have to say that it was cheap, sugar and carb free and PINK! So I decided to give it a try. It is designed especially for women with ginseng, calcium, and antioxidants. It immediately reminded me of something but I couldn't quite place it then it hit me as I was thinking how the can reminded me of old European style Tab cans, Pepsi Light (aka Diet Pepsi) when it use to have a little lemon wedge on its blue can! Yeah, I am showing my age here but I remember my aunt drinking those (yes, they even had pull tops)all of the time as a kid. I never liked them so it goes without saying that I don't like this drink much either. If you like citrus, you will probably like these however.read more and order yours here!

No comments: