Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sun Chips Garden Salsa flavor
















Zestee Goodness indeed! These are great. Thankgoodness we purchased them in 1 1/2 oz individual bags or I would have eaten way to many just writing this review! They are 210 calories however for that 1 1/2 oz and 9 grams of fat. They only have 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. They also contain 3 grms of sugar and 29 grams of carbs. Should we, members of the weight loss surgery community, be having them, probably not and certainly not everyday. But they are G_O_O_D! If you have to have a chip and you want to try to stay on the healthy side, you could do far worse than these. I first tried them at Subway. I prefer these to the Baked Lays. They are certainly more filling and flavorful than the Baked Lays. I am posting some of the similar flavors and their nutritional information for compairison sake. I have also tried one flavor of the Flat Earth chip and they tasted so over whelmingly like raw potato, seriously, to me that I hated them. They also weren't very filling to me at all. I have to say that the Sun chips, dispite having more fat and carbs than some of the other "healthy" chips out there, do fill me up and do satisfy my carb cravings better than most of the other ones I have tried. I do like the Baked Lays Cheddar variety but before weight loss surgey, I could eat a whole giant bag and still feel hungry, even before weight loss surgery, I couldn't do that with the Sun Chips.

No comments: