Monday, June 18, 2007

Carlas Wedding




I don't have a photo of my dress, you will have to wait till after the wedding to see me in it, but I think I did a great job of matching Lilith's dress to Carla's wedding dress. The shoes aren't too bad either. I need to find some shoes for myself now! I can't wait to see the photos of the wedding! Carla hired a great photographer. She looked so pretty in the store just trying her veil and dress on. They have a wonderful venue, Greystone Manor. It is perfect for weddings. The wedding is on the 29th and both Lilith and I are in the wedding party...then Lilith has her party on July 1st. Will is having his gastric bypass surgery on Tuesday (the wedding is Friday, and Lilith's party is Sunday!) so we are going to have a really busy week!

No comments: