Wednesday, May 02, 2007

If your blog is true....

"my blog is just this. if i posted a blog anonymously that generally means its directed at who needs to know what its about, if your not on the list you aren't
on a need to know basis.my only comment lately to anyone has been
exactly this no more no less " gee now she will be a skinny bitch
instead of a fat one" so if youdon't like me fricking blow me. you would think if i was such the stalker a person would be afraid what might happen if i were to get too pissed by their obvious shit talking but i guess not, maybe that indicates that i am not the stalker but the stalkee. i made my blogs private in an effort to get rid of you get it stupid? i guess the nicey
nice i am sorry leave me alone and let bygones be bygones is too subtle
so let me lay it out P_I_S_S O_F_F! k? leave me my daughter my friends
and everyone i preferably meet or have met the hell alone, no one cares
about you or your stupid ass comments and if they do they are also
stupid and bored. and yes i am blocking your comments as well as any
emails as well as any poison you may send my way, and i strongly
encourage Annie and anyone else you know to do the same. ohbtw i am not the only one with dirty laundry, wanna see? try me."
..And
you truly don't want anything to do with me...why are you still reading
mine? Talk about obsessed and threatening. Anyone can check my blogs
history and see that 2 years ago I BEGGED you to leave me alone and
have constantly ever since. Yet you still get your daughter to write me
and try to ask questions about me and my life and still write nasty blogs like the one above. Still make nasty
comments about me to people that don't even know me. I love the public
and verifiable threats against me and my family. Shows your true
personality, don't you think. The fact is YOU are so out of the loop
about my life that all you know about me is from my blog (pisses you
off huh) so you have nothing to threaten me with since you know
nothing about me anymore. Like your own daughter said about you;
"I really don't wanna be caught in thew middle of it either. i know you
guys don't like each other. she doesn't wanna have any part in your
life either but she still looks at your blogs and stuff...Mom doesn't
really have any friends anymore. she doesn't like to socialize and she
has a job now."
Sorry you have no true friends in your life (that you are so lonely that you CLING to a couple of people that screwed you and your family over, just like they do roommates after roommates), sorry you only dwell on the negative, sorry you felt unrequited love for me for 10+ years that continues to cause this obsession with me, sorry I
am happy without you as my friend, and sorry that my life is going so
well, sorry that your Internet/swinger friends felt the need to contact me with emails, IM's, and blog entries about myself authored by you just to stir more
garbage up (to their credit(or yours, maybe you heeded my warning and
figured out who it was or stopped writing people trash about me {I can
hope for the latter hey}the emails stopped after my post about it and
an email to the parties requesting no more info). Is that what you want me to say?
I am truly sorry that your life and attitude are so debilitating for you. But most of all I am SORRY that I can't even imagine what killed the smart, caring,
breadwinner for her family, that I once knew and replaced her with this
evil, negative, self centered, depressed, and obsessed person. I thought it was the
crowd you were hanging with in NC. (god knows there is always back
stabbing and hurtful blogs amongst that group) But when it continued
once you got back, I knew that the Carmina I had known was gone
forever. Maybe you will get some dignity and self respect back for
yourself now that you have a job again..and maybe just maybe...some of
the old Carmina will come back but I won't be holding my breath. You
have always had questionable morals but some of the things you have
said and done in the last few years have made me realize that you are
truly a different person than the one I called friend.
I am sure as long as I have concern and caring for Andrea, I will have to hear
about you and you about me but WHY can't we leave it at that? I blocked
your email and comment ability 2 years ago. I asked you to leave me
alone, 2 years ago. I didn't curse, threaten, or harass you about it. You never honored my request, you probably never will, and you will continue to pretend that you are the victim in all of this, just like I wrote 2 years ago. Maybe you should, while your here logged in as a fake person, reread those old post so you can see the pattern for yourself. How you did to me, just what you did to Shelly and her husband a few months later, and so on, so on.
It is sad how little you have changed (except for the worse).
So why did I go to your blog and find this nastiness, because I read Andreas post about your aunt dying and I wanted to see if she was okay. I actually felt sorry for
you...for about 2 seconds. Then I realized you are always throwing a
pity party for yourself and would be having a grand old time with this,
so of course there wouldn't be anything about how ANDREA is handling this.
Like I asked you 2 years ago...please quit obsessing about me and reading my
blog as it only fuels this obsession for you. I won't made mine private
or members only because unlike your blog that should be
titled.."Carmina's Feel Sorry For Me and More Negativity and Lies About
People Spin Blog"...I try to put useful and helpful things in mine and have many people that read it for that information (unfortunately they are having to read this too, sorry people). The only blight on my blog are entries like this where I beg you to leave me alone and try to make you see what you are doing to yourself and
those around you by behaving this way. But I see that you never will.
Go on and threaten me more..run me down.. tell lies about me..masturbate to this post because you know for the time I was writing it, I was thinking of you, whatever. I don't care anymore. My life is good, my friends are true, my family is
healthy and happy, my education and career are going well, my husband
and I are doing great, several of my dreams and hopes have come true in
the last 2 years (dream baby, dream car, dream house in a lovely neighborhood, dream job, getting my surgery, etc), there, now you know all you need to know
about me, you can go back to watching TV, schlepping to the laundry mat,
trying to get someone to have cybe sex with you, fighting with your family,
digging in your pile of dirty dishes to wash a dish to pig out on, or enjoying the drama in your trailer park, or doing whatever. Your life doesn't concern me and neither should my life concern you. Pick a fight with someone else on the internet.

No comments: