Tuesday, March 13, 2007

souper salad


Westminster 7685 W. 88th Ave. CO 80005
This use to be one of my all time favorite resturants till Lilith was born. We ate here a lot during my pregnancy but never noticed till we went with Lilith when she was a couple of months old that NONE of the locations we visited had any changing tables any where! They had high chairs though. What is up with a place having kids specials and special menu items geared towards SMALL children and not having a changing table? That being said, the gingerbread is otta this world and you can even buy the mix at Christmas time to make your own at home, where you have a changing table! urrgh! I hate "family" resturants without changing tables. I use to love their seafood salad and their nachos too. maybe I will have them again after Lilith is potty trained. The staff is hit and miss, sometimes you get someone great...sometimes you never get a drink refill at all. Thr soups are also hit or miss.

No comments: