Friday, March 16, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory



BOULDER
1401 Pearl Street Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80302
Sometimes the saying, "you get what you pay for", is very true. This is an
example of that. The server brought a chopped up banana for Lilith
along with our bread. The changing area had its own sink and trash. The
restaurant had "mood" lighting and wonderful decor. Everyone was
friendly to Lilith and very helpful. Lilith had a great time. We
ordered the worlds biggest starter. It had a little of everything.
There was even a cornmeal mush type dish on it that Lilith was able to
try. She preferred her baby food. She did gobble on the banana
however. I wanted to go here for...you guessed it the desserts. I have
to say they have the best carrot cake that I have ever had. I
ironically had it first at Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant (yes they
carry Cheesecake Factory desserts there I asked). I know that you are
suppose
to go and have cheesecake but even Will ended up having a cake. I guess
when you know you are going to have to give up desserts for the rest of
your life (or be violently ill), you want the best. This is certainly
it. I had the fire shrimp and chicken for my dinner, which was very
good but not as spicy as I would have liked. Will had a pasta dish that
was covered in mushrooms and cheese, it was yummy. Lilith had her sweet
potatoes from home. It was a great last farewell to extravagant dining.
Soon I will be writing about the best parks instead. I hope our baby
bike buggy is delivered soon. I hope to publish some great photos from
our bike rides soon.

No comments: